At The Grapevine House we offer more than your average rehabilitation center. The approach we take to the recovery process sets us apart from the competition.
While other centers treat clients like patients, we treat everyone in our program like guests in our home. By offering a high standard of quality services along with professional recovery support, each guest receives all the assistance they need in order to get their life back on track.
When compared to more traditional rehabilitation centers, it is easy to see that we are much smaller in size. With a more personalized approach, we are able to form relationships that continue well into the future.
More than an Average Recovery Center
In our 1,500 square foot studio guests have access to multiple programs. Our alternative therapy programs include music, art, and equine; they are designed to encourage creativity and enhance the overall recovery process. The Grapevine House fully understands the advantages of non-traditional activities as they pertain to recovery. Some of our most successful programs include:
- Lyric analysis
- Songwriting and composition
- Multiple variations of art therapy (painting, etc.)
- Equine Therapy
- Gardening, Holistic Juicing and Nutritional Education
With the ability to offer affordable, quality service, anybody who is suffering from an alcohol or drug addiction will find The Grapevine House to be the perfect solution. We strongly believe that there is no other treatment center in the world that offers the same high level of personalized service.
Example of Behavioral Therapies at The Grapevine House
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – Seeks to help patients recognize, avoid, and cope with the situations in which they are most likely to abuse drugs.
- Motivational Incentives – Uses positive reinforcement such as providing rewards or privileges for remaining drug free and for participating in counseling sessions.
- Motivational Interviewing – Use strategies to encourage rapid and self-driven behavior change to stop drug use and help a patient enter treatment.
- Group Therapy – Helps patients face their drug abuse or alcoholism realistically, to come to terms with its harmful consequences, and boost their motivation to stay drug free. Patients learn how to resolve their emotional and personal problems.